UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2022-Application Form, Qualification, Age Limits, Fees Details, Salary, Pay Grade at the Official Site
UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2022:The ICDS (Integrated Child Development Service) UP Anganwadi 2021 Recruitment is all set to recruit for posts of Anganwadi Supervisors, Assistants, helpers, Workers, Sevika, District Programme Officer, Child Development Project Officer, etc. for the huge 53000 vacancies under Child Development Services, Lucknow.
This process of ICDS UP Anganwadi Recruitment will be happening after a huge gap of 10 years which ultimately makes it a golden and great opportunity for the males and females of
UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2022-Apply Date
The expected vacancies in the different posts of Anganwadi are mentioned below:
- There will be almost 2428 vacancies under the post of Anganwadi Supervisor
- For Anganwadi Workers, vacancies of almost 12000-14000 are expected to come up for recruitment.
- For Anganwadi Helpers, vacancies of almost 13000-15000 are expected to come up for recruitment.
- Vacancies of almost 300 are expected to come up for the recruitment of the post of Project Officer.
Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Vacancy 2022-Highlights
|Authority Name||Integrated Child Development Services|
|Vacancy Name||Anganwadi Supervisor, Helper, Worker, and Mini Worker,|
|Start Date for Apply||Available soon|
|Last Date TO Apply||To be announced|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|the Official site||http://balvikasup.gov.in|
Just like all other recruitments, there’s an eligibility criterion for this recruitment also that a candidate who is interested will have to pass up through. The educational criteria are mentioned below:
- The candidates who are willing to apply must have appeared and passed their 8th grade, 10th grade, and 12th grade from a recognized and valid board/university/institution.
- Anganwadi supervisor’s post, a candidate must have completed their graduation successfully from a recognized university/board.
- Anganwadi Helpers, candidates should have passed their 5th grade.
- Anganwadi Worker or Mini Anganwadi Worker, candidates must have passed their 12th grade successfully from a recognized board/university/institution.
With all the other criteria, there come criteria for age too. A candidate applying for this recruitment should be of minimum 21 years of age and the maximum age limit is of 45 years. Candidates should keep this in mind while applying for this recruitment.
The expected pay scale for all these Anganwadi recruitments is mentioned below:
- Mini Anganwadi Workers, the pay scale will be almost in between the range of Rs.3000 to Rs.6000/- per month.
- Anganwadi Helper, the pay scale will range between Rs.2000 to Rs.4000/- per month
- Anganwadi workers, the pay scale will be in the range of Rs.4000 to Rs.8000/- per month.
- For supervisors, the pay scale is expected to be Rs.20,000/- per month
How to apply for UP Anganwadi Posts 2022?
So the application process for this recruitment is pretty simple. The application for this recruitment goes online but in some cases as in cities, the application goes through offline mode too. Each and every city has different ways of filling up the application forms.
For the online process, the candidate should submit the application form of ICDS UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021, keeping in mind all the eligibility criteria, and should submit all the necessary documents at the ICDS District office to whichever district they belong to. For offline applications, the candidates can visit the ICDS District office of their respective district and complete the process of application forms and documentation there itself.
|UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2022||notification|
|Visit the Official site||Click Here|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|