PM Awas Yojana List- PMAY 2022 Gramin Rural List & Urban List- How to Download PM Awas Yojna Urban-Rural List Online
The PM Awas Yojana is a great initiative taken by the Indian Government which is available in both urban & rural areas. This helps the people who want to make their own houses. We will provide various information related to the PM Awas Yojana List via this article. So, the applicants of the yojana should read the full article properly for getting various details regarding the list.
PM Awas Yojana List
The Indian government has made a target that by March 31, 2022, they will build 20 Million houses that will be affordable. The yojana was launched on June 25, 2015, by the Honourable Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. New PM Awas Yojana List is made every year as per the applications. The yojana is managed by the Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation.
How to Download PM Awas Yohna Urban List?
The PM Awas Yojana List of Urban Area can be checked as follows-
- The applicants must visit the website pmaymis.gov.in first.
- Then, they should click on 3 horizontal lines present on the webpage’s top right corner.
- After that, they must click on the option indicating “Search by name” under the option of “Search Beneficiary”.
- Next, a new page will be displayed where Aadhar Number will be required to be provided & after that they should click on the option indicating “Show”.
- Finally, their name will appear (if selected).
- If not selected, the message “No Record Found!!!” will be displayed.
How to check PM Awas Yojna Rural Area List?
The Awas Yojana List for Rural Area can be checked by following the below-given procedure-
- The candidates should visit the website rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/SocialAuditReport/BeneficiaryDetailForSocialAuditReport.aspx.
- Then, they must click on the option “Select” & select their state.
- After that, they should again click on the option “Select” & select their district.
- Next, again they must click on the option “Select” & select their block division.
- Again, they should click on the option “Select” & select their Gram Panchayat.
- After doing so, they must again click on the option “Select” & select the Financial Year.
- Next, they should select “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin”.
- Then, they are required to fill up Captcha.
- Finally, they must click the option indicating “Submit”
- In doing so, the list of yojana will be displayed on the screen.
We have tried to provide various details regarding the PM Awas Yojana List. We hope that this article will prove helpful & informative for you. Please share your views about the article via commenting in the comment box. Also, you can ask about your query (if any) via comments. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The list of the Awas Yojana can be checked by visiting the official website of the Yojana.
No, the list cannot be availed by offline mode. It can only be availed via online mode.
Yes, a new list is prepared every year.