MP PVFT Syllabus 2021 and MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test (MP PVFT) Pattern Download Here. A huge number of candidates are going to appear in the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test (MP PVFT) 2021. But before the examination, you need to download MP PVFT Syllabus 2021 along with the exam pattern. Candidates can download the MP Vyapam PVFT Syllabus pdf from here and the official website. Get more details is given below.
The Exam Syllabus for MP PVFT Syllabus 2021 PDF from the official website online. Aspirants can download MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Syllabus from the direct link given below. The Exam Syllabus is very important for all candidates who get a good score of marks in the written exam. So all the candidates download MP Vyapam Syllabus 2021 to gain more marks in the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test (MP PVFT).
MP PVFT Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern
|Name of department||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Notification About||MP PVFT Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern|
|Exam Name||Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2021|
|Exam date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2021 details
Candidates who want to take the Admission in various B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) and B.V.Sc & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) courses in various top colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Now, all candidates are eagerly waiting for MP PVFT Syllabus 2021, Exam Pattern online. We inform all candidates MP Vyapam will release the Syllabus for Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test very soon. So, all the candidates stay with us regularly for more updates about MP Vyapam PVFT 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Pattern 2021
We provide you with the details of the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Pattern.
- Exam Type: Objective Type of Questions
- Total Question: 200
- Total Marks: 200
- Negative Marking: No
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
MP Vyapam PVFT Syllabus 2021
- Heat conduction in one dimension
- Convection and radiation
- Unit and dimensions
- Acceleration due to gravity and its variation
- Elementary ideas of conductor
- Bar magnet and Electric current
- Wave nature of light
- Mass-energy relation
- X-Ray Properties and uses
General and Physical Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical periodicity
- Comparative study of elements:
- Transition metals:
- Co-ordination compounds
- Principles of metallurgical-operations
- Chemical analysis
- Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds,
- Nomenclature of organic compounds,
- shapes of alkenes and benzene
- Common functional groups
- Isomerism structure
- Preparation properties
- cracking octane number
- gasoline additives.
- Tissues and tissues systems
- Cell, Structure, and functions of cell organelles
- Mendel’s Laws of inheritance, Monohybrid, and dihybrid cross
- Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Enzymes and growth hormones
- Five Kingdom classifications
- Role of plants in human welfare
- Wheat and Rice, Pulse (gram), Oilseeds (Groundnut), Sugarcane, Coal and petroleum.
- Multicellularity -Structure, and Function of Animal Life
- Structure and function of Skeletal and Nerve, Animal tissues Epithelial, Connective Muscular.
- Developmental Biology and Genetics
- Classification – Binomial and trinomial nomenclature,
- Basic features of classification, Classification of different animal phyla up to classes with characters & examples.
- Theories of organic evolution-Darwin Lamarck, Synthetic Evidence of
- organic evolution, Origin of life, Human Evolution.
- Apiculture, Lac culture, Poultry, Economic Zoology/Sericulture, Fishery, and Pearl industry.
- Protozoan disease in relation to man.
- Insect carrying diseases in relation to man.
- Cancer-types of cancer and cancer cell.
- Tissue culture, Genetic Engineering (Brief idea).
- Mutation, gene mutation.
- Human population
- Female reproductive cycles in mammals
- Blood Group and their significance, Blood Bank.
- Taxonomy Evolution and Economic Zoology
- STD, Immune Response, Communicable diseases (Hepatitis, AIDS),
- Vaccines and antisera allergies.
- Smoking, alcoholism and drug addiction
- Symptoms and control.