MP Online Admit Card Jiwaji University 2020 for Semester / Annual Exam Hall Ticket Released through the official website @ jiwaji.mponline.gov.in. Here from this webpage, all the interested students can download Jiwaji University Gwalior Admit Card. We have updated a direct link below to easily download the admit cards.
मध्य प्रदेश की जीवाजी यूनिवर्सिटी परीक्षा की तारीखों से कुछ दिन पहले एडमिट कार्ड अपलोड करेगी। एमपी ऑनलाइन एडमिट कार्ड जीवाजी विश्वविद्यालय को आसानी से डाउनलोड करने के लिए हम नीचे एक सीधा लिंक अपडेट करेंगे। तो हमारी वेबसाइट के साथ जुड़े रहें।
To download MP Online Admit Card you all need to enter your Enrollment /Roll Number and Date of birth. Students who are studying in the following courses they can download the Admit Card now
- various courses.
After downloading the Admit Card must take a printout which you have to carry in the exam. It is not the responsibility of the university if you will be unable to download the Jiwaji University, Admit Card. You also have to carry a Valid College ID along with Admit card. For the Upcoming examinations, you can download the Admit Card from the official website of Jiwaji University.
MP Online Admit Card Jiwaji University 2020 Download
For all the Eligible candidates the university will release the MP Online Admit Card Jiwaji University. If the students are unable to download the Admit Card, then they should contact the University’s helpline number. After download, the Admit Card, make sure that printed information on the admit card is correct.
We recommend all the students don’t forget to download MP online admit card before the exam. This is one of the most important document to participate in the exam. We will also update a direct link below, so you can easily download it.
How to Download Jiwaji University Admit Card, Hall Ticket 2020?
After releasing the JU Admit Card, we will share a direct link below. After clicking on the direct link of Admit Card Download for JU you have to follow below instructions.
- Just after clicking on the Updated Direct link, you will see the following page.
- Now enter the Roll Number or Enrollment Number.
- Then put your Date of Birth and Select Semester.
- Then Select Year Term and select Status.
- After that click on sear button and download Admit Card.
- Must take a printout after download the Admit Card.
Details on Jiwaji University MP Online Admit Card
- Name of Exam
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Session of Exam
- Branch Mode
- Application No.
- Course / Semester
- Father name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre
- College Name
- Appearing Subject
- Date of Exam
- Important Instructions
We are suggesting all of you check all the above information carefully. Also read all the instructions given on it and reach on time in the exam.
Important Instructions for Jiwaji University Hall Ticket
- To participate in the Odd/Even Semester Examinations of JU Admit Card is mandatory. No one will be allowed to sit in the exam without the mponline Admit Card. Check all the Timing given on the printed admit card.
- Reach at the exam centre 30 minutes before from the starting of the exam.
- After passing 15 minutes from the starting of the exam, no student will be allowed to sit in the exam.
- Must carry a valid College ID with Admit Card.
- No study material will be allowed in the exam, so keep it at home.
- The exam authority will not allow any Electronic gadget such as Mobile / Calculator / Smartwatch & other.
in the end, we are suggesting the students that if you have any query related to this artcile you can comment below. We will try to answer all your queries.
Jiwaji University (JU) is a popular university of Madhya Pradesh state. This is a public affiliating university which was founded on 23 May 1964. This university is fully accredited by the Indian Government. This university provides affiliation in seven districts of Gwalior and Chambal division.