BGMI 1.5 Update:– Krafton revealed five known issues in the BGMI 1.5 upgrade. Tesla has also worked with Krafton. Tesla vehicles will appear in future upgrades.
Players in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) are getting a new patch. The new version addresses three issues that BGMI players have been experiencing since the 1.5 upgrades. Furthermore, Krafton has disclosed the procedure to follow if a gamer has any problems when playing BGMI on their phone.
Several new features are included in the recently released BGMI 1.5 version, including a Tesla collaboration, Mission Ignition mode, Royale Pass Month system, and new weaponry. If you’ve been having problems with the game since the upgrade, the Client Patch update will fix them. Here’s all you need to know.
BGMI fixes Known Issues with 1.5 update
The July 14th Client Patch for Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has been rolling out to players as of 3.30 p.m. on July 14th. The patch resolves a problem where users were unable to modify the sprint button in control settings. In addition, the new version corrects a bug that prohibited players from changing the shoulder aim button in the control settings. Finally, while utilizing x6 and x8 scopes with lesser magnification, players will be able to modify sensitivity.
There are two unresolved issues, including the Super Smooth option not being available in graphics settings and the inability to advance to ongoing events using Mini Ray TV.
The checklist of points in BGMI:
- While sporting the Unicorn-set Outfits getting caught.
- While accessing the season menu, BGMI’s drive shut down.
- Sound from the opposite gamers.
- The car of Tesla being very low.
- In Ignition Mode Mission, Buggy Vehicle
In the event that a player has an issue, they can contact the in-game Customer Service by following the procedures outlined below.
- Tap the arrow in the rear right corner of the entryway.
- Customer Service Fundamentals
How to Report an error in BGMI?
In Battlegrounds Mobile India, Krafton also explained how to report a mistake. If you have any problems while playing the game, please use the procedures below to file an official report.
- On your phone, go to the BGMI Lobby.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Customer Service from the Basic menu.
- After that, you’ll be asked to give information such as replication steps, character ID, and device characteristics such as Model, RAM, and CPU.
Krafton has also said that it is working on issues that players have reported after the July update via the Known Issues Notice and that they would be fixed as quickly as possible.
Krafton corrected 5 recognized Details for BGMI 1.5 Update