IOCL Recruitment 2022-IOCL Application Form, Qualification, Eligibility, Age Limits, Fees Details at the Official site
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) is a diversified, integrated energy company with oil, gas, petrochemicals, and alternative energy operations. Indian citizens are the only ones who are eligible to apply. The application forms for this recruitment may be found on the IOCL’s official website. The deadline for submitting application forms is July 26th.
IOCL Recruitment 2022-Highlights
Here are important details of Indian Oil recruitment are given below.
|Exam Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Post||Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
To be able to apply for the listed positions, candidates must have passed a GATE 2021 examination in one of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering
- .Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Other than the 05 (five) disciplines listed above, qualifying in GATE 2021 in any other subject will not be recognized as proof of eligibility for the job position. GATE scores from prior years (GATE 2020 or earlier) would not be recognized, according to IOCL.
Eligibility Criteria Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022
In IOCL Recruitment, the eligibility standards differ depending on the position. Candidates should verify the following Apprentice eligibility requirements, which are listed below:
Age Limits :
The candidate must be at least 18 years old and no more than 24 years old. Check the notice for any age restrictions or exceptions.
Educational Qualification :
Applicants must have graduated from a recognized board or institute with a Matric/ ITI/ Graduate/ Diploma in related trade. For More information regarding educational qualifications can visit the official website.
Selection Process for IOCL Recruitment
Written test, document verification, and physical fitness are the three steps of the IOCL Apprentice 2021 selection process. The following are the specifics.
- Written Exam: The Admit Card for the test will be given to the qualified students who have successfully applied. To be considered for the selection process, applicants must get a minimum score of 40% on the written test. The minimum qualifying scores for candidates from the SC/ST/PwBD categories will be 35 percent for reserved posts. Candidates who pass the first stage of the test will be invited to take the second level.
- Physical Test: Candidates must meet the minimal physical fitness standard/parameters to be considered. The medical examination of PwBD applicants must take into account the provisions of the Human Rights Act. Candidates who are fit as apprentices by the authorities will be accepted.
- Documents Verification:
The following is a list of needed documents:
- 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate Competent Authority (if applicable)
- Class XII or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering
- Class XII/Final ITI Marksheet and certificate.
- Skill certificate issued by an awarding body if applicable
- Any other Certificate, as specified.
How to Fill Application Form for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of IOCL i.e. https://iocl.com/
- Click on the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment link.
- Click on the “Candidates Registration” on the new page of the screen.
- Make sure you fill out all of the essential fields.
- After Registration, go to the Login page and log in with your registration number and password.
- Fill in the other credentials, and upload the required documents.
- Pay the registration fees and submit the form.