CG Pre DElEd Application Form 2021 – Chhattisgarh Pre Diploma in Elementary Education Notification Released- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) will invite the online application form for Pre Diploma in Elementary Education in Online mode at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Interested candidates who want to take admission in Pre Diploma in Elementary Education courses.
They all candidates can submit Online CG Pre DElEd Application Form 2021 before the last date. We inform all candidates, the CG Pre Diploma in Elementary Education form will be available on its official website. You can submit the Online Application Form from 22nd July 2021.
Latest News –
According to the latest News CG Vyapam Board has released the Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Admission Notification. Accoridng to this you can apply for Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Admission test from 22nd July. This admission test is for 2 years D.El.Ed. course. By which you can get admission in various Aided, Non Aided colleges, institutes during the session 2021-22.
CG Pre DElEd 2021 Application Form From 22 July
The Chhattisgarh Pre Diploma in Elementary Education 2021 is conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Through this test all the deserving candidates can get admission in Diploma in Elementary Education courses. So interested candidates if want to take admission in this course you can apply for it from 22nd July. The CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 application form will be available to submit from 22nd July.
The Written examination for Chhattisgarh DElEd Admission will be conducted on 29th August 2021. It is a state-level entrance exam to offer admission in Elementary Education offered by recognized institutes of the state of Chhattisgarh. For more details regarding CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern read this content carefully.
CG Pre DElEd Application Form 2021 Notification Highlights
|Exam Conducting Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CGPEB)|
|Info About||CG D.El.Ed Application Form 2021|
|Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Pre Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Online Form Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form||22nd July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||5th August 2021|
|Correction in the Form||6th to 8th August 2021|
|Admit Card Issue Date||20th August 2021|
|CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Date||29th August 2021|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
|Commencement of Counseling||Update Soon|
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 17 Years
- Maximum Age – 33 Years
- Applicants must have qualified for the class 12 board exams with a minimum of 50% marks and for SC/ST/OBC passing marks should be 50%.
- Candidates should have a degree with 50% marks.
- The candidates who are appearing in the 10+2 exam will also apply for the exam but they have to submit the qualification degree at the time of admission?
CG PAT 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the application fee for CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application form through Net-banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application fee will depend on the category of the candidates.
How to Apply for CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form?
- Firstly, candidates visit the official website of CGPEB @ cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- On the homepage, candidates can visit the entrance exam section.
- Find the CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application form link.
- Open the link and start to apply online application form.
- Fill in the required details and upload the scanned copy of the document.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Details Present in CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
- Name of The Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- Exam Center Preferences
- Preference of Courses
- Educational Qualification
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam Centres-
|Jagdalpur||Janjgir Champa||Jashpur Nagar|
CG Pre D.El.Ed Exam Pattern –
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Time – 2 Hours 15 Min
- Total Questions – 100 Questions
- Type of Questions – MCQ
- Sections – Five Sections
- Marking Scheme – One Mark
CG Pre D.El.Ed Exam Syllabus –
|Subject Name –||Marks|
|General mental ability||30 Marks|
|General Awareness||20 Marks|
|Educational Interest||30 Marks|
|General English||10 Marks|
|General Hindi||10 Marks|